Job description: Shift Supervisor Starbucks (m/f/d)
Your Starbucks Experience:
The Starbucks experience is hand-crafted, premium, coffee. Combined with dedicated employees it creates the third place between home and work and together with a multicultural team it makes every day special. To us it is about much more than just coffee. We care about the people: our guests and our every day heroes. It's about being and working together in a team, and the time we spend together.
This job is right for you if you:
• Share our culture and values - we are looking for positive, team players and friendly people who respect others and appreciate diversity
• Enjoy working with people - you have experience in gastronomy, retail or similar service areas and already have first experiences in leading a small team
• Have experiences with key data - you have analytical skills that will help you work with internal reports and manage operational costs
• Lead by example - you live the "Starbucks Experience" and act as a role model for your team
• are flexible - you are willing to work multiple shifts, weekends and public holidays
• Are motivated - to work in a dynamic team. This includes the preparation of drinks, food and other activities such as cleaning, washing up or waste disposal
• are good at communication - you have good knowledge of English
• Are willing to learn - you have a willingness to learn and develop yourself personally
As a Starbucks partner we offer you:
• Comprehensive training as a coffee artist with one of the most famous coffee brands in the world
• Working in passionate & multicultural teams
• Improving your English skills due to the unique location of our branches on US military bases in Europe
• Barista training, further internal development & future-proof workplace
• Flexible working hours
• Holiday surcharges
• Annual bonuses
• Employee discount
• Weekly coffee benefit
• Access to modern technology that supports your work and development.
• You work in a creative company with exceptional opportunities for advancement
What are your responsibilities as a Shift Supervisor?
Our shift supervisors are an integral part of our management team. In addition to the classic management and organization of shifts, this position includes one of the two main responsibilities: product focus including cost of goods and inventory or equipment maintenance and cleanliness, depending on the store requirements and area of interest of the candidate.